International money transfer service is provided by BPN in cooperation with WESTERN UNION® in Turkey territory.
BPN carried international money transfer services in cooperation with Western Union provides the possibility to transfer money easily and securely in minutes even during weekends and public holidays and beyond working hours without any need for the bank account. Western Union has an extensive money transfer network at about 550.000 points worldwide for more than 150 years and provides the possibility to transfer money more than 200 countries.
International Money Transfer transactions can be sent and picked up at most locations of Western Union agents, partners or representatives (collectively “Partners”) worldwide. Some locations are open 24 hours.
What do You need to Transfer money Abroad from Turkey?
- You must reach the lawful age of 18.
- You have to present a valid identity card.
- Fill and Submit the Western Union spectacular form with the amount to be sent and the service, cEnter Recipient Name, Surname, Country, City and Currency
- You Should carry the transaction in one of our service currencies; Turkish Liras, US Dollars, or Euro.
- 7,500 USD or it’s equivalent in EUR and Turkish Liras may be transferred.
- In some countries, the beneficiary should notify MTCN, i.e. Monet Transfer Control Number in order to collect the money in transfers made abroad. You may reach the list of countries where MTCN is required to collect the money.
- If you would send money, Transfer Fee is calculated regarding the amount and receiver’s country.
- If you are carrying a money transfer transaction to southern Cyprus, you should have a permit from the Undersecretariat of Treasury.
What identity types are valid to make money transfer from Turkey?
* It is valid for transactions up to 12.000 Tl for international transfers.
* Payments vary depending on working hours of a service point, time differences between countries, and conditions of service.